Dear first-time mom, a veteran mom, grandmother, a friend of a mom, father, partner…
I am sure that you stumbled across this website in search of answers about breastfeeding. Perhaps you are trying to learn all you can before the baby arrives. Maybe you are visiting this website during a midnight feeding. You might be relishing every moment with your baby, or you could be in tears trying just to get through another feeding. I want you to know what you are doing is wonderful. Breastfeeding is best for your baby. However, I am going to be real and say that it isn’t always easy. I created this website in hopes of answering some of your questions.
As a mom, I discovered there was a starting mix of information about breastfeeding that left me feeling terribly confused. As a Certified Lactation Counselor and Advanced Lactation Consultant, I decided to do something about it. I created this website to answer your questions. I don’t want you ever to feel alone on your journey. If you can’t find answers on this website, please reach out to me via Live Support. I will try my best to help you find your answers. You are doing amazing things. You are not alone.
Resources available to you…
- Breastfeeding Ecourse! Want to learn more about breastfeeding? Sign up for my enewsletter and receive the access code to an online course all about breastfeeding!
- Enewsletter! Keep up with the latest research about breastfeeding, plus tips and tricks to help you along the way.
- Live Support! Contact me via Live Support with all your breastfeeding questions.
- Facebook! Like my Facebook page and don’t forget to join the Mom2Mom Online Support Group!
- Free eBook all about breastfeeding! The link to the ebook is shared in my eNewsletter.
- Resources! Need more help? Check out the resources I have compiled.
Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me anytime!