As a mom-to-be or new mom, it is hard to sift through well-meaning family advice and the myriad of information online about breastfeeding. Let’s be honest; it is frustrating and confusing! So, to combat this confusion I have teamed up with Customized Communications to offer you a free eCourse all about breastfeeding!
Just what does the eCourse cover? You will learn…
- Why breastfeeding is best for your baby.
- The anatomy and physiology behind breastfeeding in an easy to understand way.
- The importance of the breastfeeding relationship.
- The value of skin-to-skin contact.
- How to recognize when your baby is hungry.
- How to breastfeed.
- How to achieve an optimal latch.
- How to express, collect, and store breast milk.
- What to do if you experience sore nipples, engorgement, blocked ducts, or mastitis.
- How to take care of yourself.
- And so much more…
Dynamic, interactive, and informative!
The eCourse is dynamic. It includes educational videos. Plus, the eCourse includes full audio, so you can listen through each module instead of being forced to read when you are tired.
When you sign up for my eNewsletter, you will also receive a link to the companion eBook for the eCourse. This handy, evidence-based book can be referenced anytime, from any device.
You may be asking how you can receive access to this amazing program! Simply sign up for my free, monthly newsletter! Each issue is packed with tips and tricks as well as support for breastfeeding mothers!
After signing up for my newsletter you will receive a confirmation email. Inside the email a link to the eCourse as well as an access code will be included. Plus, you will also receive a link to access the bonus eBook!
PS: I do not share or sell your contact information. Period.